Wednesday, May 14, 2014

First Influenster VoxBox

A couple of weeks ago I received a box of cheese on my doorstep.

Kidding. Well, kind of. I actually received my first Influenster VoxBox. If you are not familiar with Influenster, it "is a community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences," or so the website says. Pretty much once you become a member, you connect all of your social media platforms to Influenster and the more active you are the higher score you get. You can write product reviews and unlock badges to increase your score. Some members with high scores will receive a VoxBox in the mail, which they will then review on their social media platforms. 

Whew. I feel like I just wrote an essay. But that's pretty much the gist of it. I received the Sargento Ultra Thin VoxBox. The box included a cute little lunch tote and two vouchers, one for a free pack of cheese and one for a dollar off.


I think this little tote would be cute to take to the pool or beach this summer, or at the very least it could be something to tote my beer around in. I went with the provolone, because let's be real provolone is the best. I'm not super creative in the kitchen. I'm actually not creative at all. I don't like to cook. Baking? Yes. Cooking? No.

So I made a grilled cheese sandwich. Simple yet delicious. I used white bread, heaps of butter, and three slices of the cheese. I know what you're thinking. I took a potential healthy option and piled it down with carbs and fat. And you know what? It was pretty dag-um tasty. The cheese tasted like, well, cheese. Just regular 'ol cheese. It didn't taste weird nor did it leave a funky after taste like some "healthier alternative" foods. So if you like cheese and you're trying to watch your calorie intake, then give this cheese a try :)


4 comments:

  1. This was my first Influenster Vox Box too!! Small world! Haha. Where in SC are you? I am really close to SC, but in NC...guess where I am??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Rock Hill! Right near the border. Ummm are you in Charlotte perhaps? :)

      Delete
  2. I just recently got on Influenster! Did it take you long to up your score to qualify for a voxbox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to say it took a couple of weeks maybe? It was definitely less than a month!

      Delete