Thursday, February 13, 2014

That Time I Went To Greece #tbt

With all this snowy cold weather, it's really making me miss those warm, sunny summer days. Especially, the summer I went to Greece. I was there for 2 weeks, and I'm itching to go back! (Warning: Picture heavy post)

At the airport, excited to take off! 

My first meal in Greece...an authentic Greek salad. They don't use lettuce!

At the beautiful island of Hydra.

Greeks go to Greece! Rainy day at Delphi.

The blue domed churches of Santorini

Visiting Ephesus in Turkey.

Jumping off the huge diving board in Rhodes

Club night on the cruise ship

How picturesque is this? 



4 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip! I'm dying to go to Santorini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing trip! If you ever get the opportunity, you should definitely go!

      Delete
  2. So jealous!! Love your tunic and maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete