Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cheers to the New Year!


Champagne & Rock Candy Cocktail//source


Cranberry + Vanilla Skinny Cocktail//source


Moscow Mule//source

Happy New Year's Eve! While the rest of the universe has plans, I'm just sad little loner sitting on my couch with no plans to speak of. But I'm not bitter or anything...

NYE is one of my favorite holidays, so I'm a little bummed (if you couldn't tell) that all of my plans fell through.

Anyways, one of my favorite parts about NYE, besides dressing up, is the festive drinks! Here are a few that I already love or would like to try! The Moscow Mule is a classic, but I think the flavor of the ginger makes it perfect for this time of year. And aren't those copper mugs so pretty?

I hope everyone has a special night and stays safe! Happy 2015!

6 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better I was in bed by 10:00pm on NYE this year, pitiful, I know. I totally agree that Moscow Mules are amazing and the pretty mugs are a huge bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you are pregnant so you have an excuse :) Hope 2015 is treating you well so far!

      Delete
  2. Cute pics! Happy New Year!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! Hope you are having a very happy and blessed New Year!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete