Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas + Happy 1 Year!








Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all have had an excellent holiday! This Christmas was a year of firsts for me. My family and I have started a new tradition where we go to the movies after our annual Christmas brunch, and I really enjoyed it! It was a fun, low key outing, and I enjoyed it more than just lounging around the house with (unwanted) guests and family. I promise, I'm not a Scrooge. I'm just a firm believer that holidays should not be stressful. 

One of my favorite gifts I received was the first Harry Potter book. I know I'm about to be crucified for this, but I've never read the Harry Potter books before. *cue the outrage* I know, I know. I'm terrible, but in my defense, I attended a private Christian school growing up, and the Harry Potter series was not allowed. They thought they were demonic. I had quite the deprived childhood, but I fully intend to catch up on everything I missed out on!

Today is also my blog's 1st birthday! It's been such a fun year, and I've really learned so much about blogging and myself in these 365 days. I have so many goals for my blog in 2015, and I get so excited just thinking about it :) Thank you to all of my beautiful subscribers and to all of the people that have left me such sweet comments. Your feedback means so much to me! I can't wait to see what the new year brings!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I honestly can't believe you've never read them! Crazy that they weren't allowed. Congratulations on one year of blogging! You've done amazing work! Merry Christmas!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, my school was full of fun suckers. Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year's!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your blogiversary! Your Christmas sounds fantastic.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a good Christmas as well!

      Delete
  3. Yay for your one year blog-a-versary! It's been a great year on This Blonde Story, and I can't wait to see more from you:)

    Merry (day after) Christmas!

    Cathleen // Classy Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you had a great Christmas and a happy New Year :)

      Delete
  4. happy first birthday dear! just found your blog, happy to be following along :)

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thank you for following :)

      Delete