Saturday, February 21, 2015

Everlane


I've found a new favorite store. It's really the last thing my bank account needs with me trying to save, but I couldn't resist. The shop is Everlane, and it's a website full of basics in neutral colors. BE STILL, MY HEART. I bought the black silk blouse pictured above when I saw it in one of Taylor's (Little Blonde Book) posts. I'm wearing it today, and it's so comfortable. It's a really good weight and isn't sheer, so it makes for a great winter blouse. I could easily see it transitioning into a great spring top as well. 

I'm trying to limit myself, but here are some other items I think would make a great addition to my closet in the near future.









I need the trench and the silk camisole in my closet, like yesterday. My neutral loving self is having to restrain herself from buying one of everything. It's a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment