Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Finally Here!

You know how in most of my picture posts, the pictures are pretty crappy quality at best? And you know how I keep saying better pictures are coming your way soon? Y'all probably thought I was lying or just blowing smoke. Then the best thing happened the other day, this little beauty arrived on my front porch! Yes, the Canon EOS Rebel T3i is officially mine after months and months of drooling over it. My mom is the sweetest for getting this for me for an early birthday present. I can't wait to learn more about it and start taking some seriously awesome photos!


8 comments:

  1. I was just thinking this morning that I need to bit the bullet and buy a DLSR camera. What made you choose a Canon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine, and I've only had it a couple of days haha. A few things made me choose a Canon. My old point and shoot was a Canon, and I loved it. Also, one of my friends who is in the film/photography industry uses a Canon for work, and he told me that it was a really good camera especially for what I wanted it for. But mainly, I read reviews online, and researched what to buy. I watch a lot of YouTube beauty gurus, and a good amount of them use Canon cameras, and I really like the quality of their videos and pictures.

      So long story short (haha sorry I ramble), I asked around and researched online!

      Delete
  2. I have been looking into getting a new camera, I loved reading this post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to invest in a new camera, but I'm thinking it probably won't happen until I get a big-girl job haha! Enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I don't think I would have ever gotten this while in college. I was actually really surprised my mom got it for me, but I found this great deal on it on HSN. They break it up into 5 payments for you, so you could always look into that!

      Delete
  4. I have the same camera, you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been watching lots of tutorials, and I love how much it can do!

      Delete