Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pinterest Love

I'm a self-proclaimed Pinterest addict. It's true. I'm obsessed! Out of all my social media outlets, Pinterest is definitely the one I spend my time on the most. It's probably bordering on a problem...but for now I think I can handle it ;) Thought I would share some of the pins I've been loving recently.


Let me just say these pants are gorgeous, and so is pretty much everything else from that website. 

Paris + pastries = two of my favorite things

I like to be aware of what I'm putting in my body, and the effects they may have on my overall health. This is a very informative article.

I need to keep this in mind.

Could this be any cuter? What a great throwback this is! 

Any other Pinterest addicts out there? We should form a club. 




4 comments:

  1. I love all your pinterest finds, especially those pants!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a Pinterest fanatic. I love the French pastries poster too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? I would love to have it for my room.

      Delete