Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lust List

Lust List



1. Temptu Airbrush Makeup System I've been looking into airbrush makeup machines for awhile now, and I've heard some great things about Temptu. I love the flawless, yet natural look that airbrushing offers, and I love the fact that the makeup is the only thing that touches your face. No more germy brushes!

2. Too Faced Melted Lipsticks I've tried these on in Ulta before, and they are so long lasting! I was seriously surprised. They are so pigmented, and they didn't dry my lips out at all. My favorite is the Melted Violet color. 

3. Pointed Flats I'm addicted to shoes. It's a problem. Lately, I've been loving the sleek pointed flats style. I think they look so pretty with skinny pants, shorts, dresses, practically anything. I think they add a bit of an edge to an outfit that round toed flats can't do.

4. Bold Mini Clutches I'm loving this trend! I like the small clutch in a bold print or color thing I've been seeing everywhere, and this Ted Baker clutch is gorgeous!

5. SKR Hair Extensions I just want luscious Kardashian hair! Is that too much to ask?!

6. Maxi Skirts I love, love, love maxi skirts. Maybe it's because of how comfy yet chic they can be, or maybe it's because I get lazy and don't like to shave everyday in the summer. For whatever reason, I love maxi skirts and want one in every color, print, and fabric. 

What are some things you've been lusting after lately?

8 comments:

  1. I want long, luscious Kardashian locks, too. I feel like my hair never grows, though--it's so frustrating! I love those flats, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I chopped my hair off in the winter, and now I'm missing it!

      Delete
  2. Those shoes and that clutch are beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really wish I could buy those shoes. Maybe some day...

      Delete
  3. Love your Lust List! (say that 5x fast) lol I have a handbag addiction!! And that Ted Baker clutch is gorg!!! The color is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah I know right. Talk about a tongue twister. The color is what drew me to the clutch!

      Delete
  4. those melted lipsticks sound amazing, i'll have to check them out!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete