Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Week In Pictures

*Obviously, this will be a photo heavy post, so you've been warned.*

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend so far! Last night, I went out with a girlfriend for cocktails, and today I had to work. Usually, that's a bit of a bummer, but we have gotten some gorgeous spring clothes in, so I spent most of the day drooling over those. Thank goodness for that employee discount! This week, at least in my opinion, flew by! Most likely because the weather was great and everyone was in a happy mood since spring is finally here :)

At the beginning of the week, I took on my first DIY project since sorority days. I made a light box so I could take better pictures. I know, mine looks a little...rough, but it does the job. So glad I found this article on Pinterest!


On my day off, I went with my Mama to buy garden supplies and do a little shopping. Afterwards, we treated ourselves to some delicious SAS cupcakes and cake pops. I got a red velvet, vanilla, and chocolate chip. They were so yummy! And aren't those hydrangeas gorgeous?


All week, I've been receiving these great little birthday promotions from all my favorite stores. I've already put one to good use (Thanks Tory Burch!), and by the end of my birthday month there will be no money left in my bank account!


I don't think I've introduced you guys to my pup yet, but this is my baby, Abby. She's a little scruffy at the moment because she's due for a grooming, but doesn't she just have such a sweet face? Or maybe I'm just a bit biased :)


I know they say April showers bring May flowers, but I must say, I'm kind of loving the April flowers in my mom's garden right now.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had a great weekend...hope you did too!

      Delete