Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter and Birthday Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Not sure if any of you even noticed my brief hiatus, but I've been in Blowing Rock, NC since Thursday. My mom and I went for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. As of 10:15 tonight, I officially turned 23 years old. Still not exactly sure how I feel about that, (I'm getting so old, and I'm so not a fan of odd numbers) but I'm thankful for another year and hopefully many more!

I took this weekend as an opportunity to test out my new camera in a different setting. I'm definitely no expert, and I'm still learning, but I'm having so much fun discovering what all this camera can do. Let me know what you think!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love your orange & blue ring :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning pictures. Whatever camera you have, it is amazing.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have a Canon Rebel T3i, and I love it!

      Delete