Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Favorite Youtubers

I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to fashion and beauty. Pretty much the only type of nerd I've ever really been. I study it, I practice it, I just love it. I can't help it :) Every day, or at least almost everyday, I watch my favorite YouTube beauty gurus, and seriously they have taught me so much about makeup, hair care, and skincare! So I thought I would give a shout out to some of my favorite girls.

ilikeweylie// She was the first beauty guru I ever watched on YouTube back in the day. First and foremost, I love her personality. She's hilarious and such a sweetheart! She's grown from just doing tutorials, to vlogs, diy, and advice videos. She's great!


fashionablyjamie & reviewsbyjamie// I've also been watching Jamie for awhile as well. Recently, her reviews channel has exploded, and I think she's been focusing more on that one. She's so honest in her reviews but never cruel. She also does a "fitting room review" which is unique to her channel. 


JaclynHill// I'm very new to her videos, but she has quickly become one of my favorites! Jaclyn is a fabulous makeup artist! I love all her tutorials and her skincare videos. She seriously makes me want to go out and buy everything she mentions. Her videos are so informative, and she's so easy to watch. I can't say enough good things about her channel. 


MakeupbyAlli// I love watching this girl the most for her eye makeup tutorials and favorites videos. My coloring is very similar to her's, so I find that almost all of her tutorials work perfectly for me. Alli uses a lot of neutrals, but her looks are never boring and are usually coupled with a pop of color on the lip. She's so pretty and has tons of flawless looks on her channel! Oh, and I'm totally in love with her fashion sense...so stylish!


SMLx0// I love Steph! I love watching her for full face looks, hair tutorials, and monthly favorites. Her tutorials are so easy to follow, and she works with a lot of neutrals so she's a girl after my own heart. Her hair tutorials are some of my favorites. If you are into big, bouncy, sexy hair, then she's your girl. Also, her bloopers at the end of her videos never fail to give me a good laugh.


ThatGirlShaeXo// And last but certainly not least is Shae. I've been watching her for a very long time, and I love her so much. She's so crazy and fun, not to mention a phenomonal makeup artist. She's not afraid of color, and I love that so much about her. Anytime I'm feeling adventurous or bold I use one of her eye makeup tutorials. I watch her the most for tutorials, reviews, and her empties videos. Her reviews are so honest, and she's not afraid to tell it like it is. Shae is so talented yet so down to earth...the perfect combination!

So if you ever have the time or desire to watch any beauty videos on YouTube, I would definitely check out these lovely ladies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment