Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Fault In Our Stars Official Trailer

I follow John Green, the author of The Fault in Our Stars and Looking for Alaska, on Twitter, and this morning he tweeted that the official trailer for The Fault in Our Stars was premiering today on the Today Show. I missed it this morning, but once I got off work, I headed on over to YouTube to watch it.


So, what do you think? I wonder if it will be as good as the book, even though movies are rarely as good as the books they are based off of. At least in my opinion :) I think the actor who plays Augustus, Ansel Elgort, is adorable, but when I read the book I always pictured a girl like Emma Watson playing Hazel. I'm sure Shailene Woodley will do a good job though. From The Secret Life of an American Teenager to The Fault in Our Stars. I would say she's come a long way! 

2 comments:

  1. My mom read this book and said that she sobbed! I'm planning on reading it this summer and then watching the movie, but the trailer looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was pretty heartbreaking! I definitely reccomend it!

      Delete