Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January Favorites

All of my favorite YouTube girls do monthly favorites, so I thought I would give it a try as well. Here's a list of products I've been loving this month! 

Naked 3 Palette//Urban Decay//here, here, and here

Purity Face Wash//Philosophy//here, here, and here


Voluminous Butterfly Mascara//L'Oreal Paris//here, here, and here

Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in Pink in Paris No. 13//Yves Saint Laurent// here, here, and here

Color Elixir in Raspberry Rhapsody//Maybelline//here, here, and here

Suede Desert Wedges in Chestnut//TOMS//here and here

Peppermint Tea

That's it for my first ever monthly favorites. Hope you enjoyed! What have you been loving this month? Let me know!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I'm already obsessed with your style! Definitely excited to be your newest follower! I adore my Toms Desert Wedges (in black) and I just started using Purity and love it!

    {Chelsea}
    chelseagrowingup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks a ton for following! I want to get another pair of TOMS wedges. I think the black ones are super cute! And they are just so comfortable. I've only been using Purity for a month because I needed a more hydrating cleanser, and I really do love it!

      Delete
  2. Those maybelline lip glosses seem to be BLOWING up, everyone loves them. i need to score a few...

    xoxo Taylor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a lot like NYX butter glosses but are way more pigmented!

      Delete
  3. Love all of your picks! That YSL lipstick is fantastic!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the best lipstick I've ever used!

      Delete